Our OT lead Seating Clinic provides your opportunity to get the most comfort, independence, functionality and mobility from your seating system.
Our experienced OT team conduct a thorough assessment which leads to prescription, trialing and fitting of seating options which best suit your needs.
- Seating, postural and pressure care prescription
- Trial and recommendation of equipment
- 24 hour positioning equipment and sleeping solutions
- Power, power assist or manual wheelchairs
- Wheelchair accessories (head rests, lap belts, harness, tray, communication device attachments)
- Community wheelchair training (unloading and loading into vehicles, ramps, kerbs and uneven surfaces)
- expertise with a wide range of components available to customise existing equipment or prescribe new seating solutions
- Consultation to therapists, schools, employers and other agencies involved