- Senior Neuro Physiotherapist – please contact us for more information regarding roles in our Artarmon, South Sydney and Home based teams.
- Neuro Exercise Physiologist – please visit this link for more information <<Exercise Physiologist Job in Sydney – SEEK>>
Advance Rehab Centre is an award-winning neuro rehab practice with a reputation for leading the way in clinical excellence and innovation. We are looking for self-directed and passionate clinicians who are genuinely interested in people and being the best clinician they can be.
We have a 100% neuro rehab case load across two clinical locations – Artarmon and Caringbah, as well as a multidisciplinary therapy and housing solutions team covering metropolitan Sydney.
We are currently looking to fill part-time and full-time positions with potential for flexible working, attractive salary packages and an outstanding clinical mentoring and professional development program. We are known for investing heavily in team development and want to help you achieve your professional and clinical goals.
- Attractive salary package including car allowance, laptop, smartphone and more
- Access to ongoing company incentive program
- Access to fully equipped and social onsite gym for your own fitness
- Comprehensive CPD program to support your personal and professional development
- Structured clinical mentoring to support your clinical reasoning and treatment planning
- Career progression opportunities
- Varied and interesting neuro case load
- Dynamic, innovative team culture with regular social activities
- Administration and booking support
Our Vision for you
To create an environment where you are inspired to provide exceptional services by providing cutting edge clinical standards as part of a world class team.
Why we stand out…
- Cutting edge robotic and technology-based equipment in clinic
- Supported induction and comprehensive 12-week orientation program for all new team members.
- Allocated supervisor for ongoing mentoring and on call MDT support
- Great team – ambitious, friendly, driven and focused people who work together to improve the lives of those with complex needs and support our colleagues.
- A stimulating neurological rehabilitation caseload
- An amazing rehabilitation gym and clinics in Artarmon and Caringbah
- Weekly in-service training available online and in the centre.
- Generous continuous professional development allowance given to all employees as well as access to regular weekend courses hosted onsite
- Flexible work hours to suit lifestyle – Saturdays and evenings also available
- We strive to be innovative – creating new programs based on new evidence and practice experience.
- Great listeners: we value EVERYBODY’s input.
- Our supportive, social and appreciative team culture.
- We practice integrated care, working alongside NGO’s, NFP’s and the public sector to provide the best care.
- We have a Wall of Champions celebrating our client success.
- We are the founders of PD Warrior and MS Get a Head Start, both of which have now been rolled out internationally.
Please contact us directly on 02 9906 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.