Come and work with the winners of the 2019 ‘Adult Private Practice Excellence Award’!
We are looking for;
1. Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Occupational Therapists with a passion for neurological rehabilitation.
2. Occupational Therapists interested in a career in supported disability accommodation (SDA).
Advance Rehab Centre is growing and we are very interested in talking to therapists who would like to join our team. We have part time and full time opportunities available and offer flexible working, attractive salary packages plus fantastic support and professional development. Both community and clinic roles can be considered. If you have a passion and skills in neurological rehabilitation, we would love to hear from you!
Our Vision for you
To create an environment where you are inspired to provide exceptional services by providing cutting edge clinical, commercial and customer service standards as part of a world class team.
Reasons why you will love working with us
- Supported induction, mentoring and comprehensive 12 week orientation program for all new team members.
- Great people – ambitious, friendly, driven, focused team working together to improve the lives of those with complex needs and support our colleagues.
- A stimulating neurological rehabilitation caseload alongside our MDT and public health services.
- An amazing rehabilitation gym and clinic in Artarmon (you can use our fully equipped gym for your own fitness).
- Weekly in-service training available online and in the centre.
- Generous continuous professional development allowance given to all employees.
- Flexible work hours for mums and dads.
- Our mobile team operates 8.30 – 5.30 Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekends.
- We strive to be innovative – creating new programs based on new evidence and practice experience.
- Great listeners: we value EVERYBODY’s input.
- Our supportive, social and appreciative team culture.
- We practice integrated care, working alongside NGO’s, NFP’s and the public sector to provide the best care.
- We have a Wall of Champions celebrating our client success.
- We are the founders of PD Warrior which has now been rolled out internationally.
Please contact Melissa Harrison directly on 02 9906 7777 or email email@example.com if you would like more information.